Discuss Drilling holes in tiles is only one thing our diamond core drills do. Customer f/b in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Its always nice to get customer feedback and this is a testament from a customer who has used a 365Drills product to drill holes into very fine china.

=====================================

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected]

Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 2:10 PM

Subject: RE: 365 Group Confirmation Email for order ref: RC8659096

Dear people at 365,
I got my drills this morning, I really appreciate you sending me the full pack. I have already used them and they were fantastic, I was beginning to despair of ever being able to drill through this Veinna porcelain figure which I have to dowel. I had tried drills made of a similar material but yours worked so much better. I will mention them to a colleague who supplies china restorers and she may well add them to her catalogue. many thanks again for all your help,
Penny

=========================================================

Its always great to receive feedback in any form (online via this forum) or email and we have found that our product has grown in popularity thanks to people like Penny who having tried us out are willing to pass on our details and also take the time to contact us.

As a small company we urge alll our customers to talk to tile shops, plumbers merchants, other tilers and people in the trade to pass the message that 365Drills PORSADRILL brand really is worth the money.

kit6mm3.jpg

PORSADRILL tile drills are a respected brand !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Drilling holes in tiles is only one thing our diamond core drills do. Customer f

It's getting to be a list of weird requests that these drills can go through;

1) To drill a hole into a glass aquarium fish tank.
2) To drill into china plates to make a cake stand !
3) To drill into sealed unit double glazed window to fit an airconditiong pipe
4) A toilet block on an oil rig (They had to drill holes into the mens urinals because they bought left hand fittings not right hand)
5) A Cruise Liner stopped into Southampton and they asked for drills to be delivered in 2 hours so they could carry out running repairs.
6) The Olympic Village site in London (Block C) for the shopping centre.
7) Mclaren f1 team for car body work.

The list of weird stuff grows by the week !!

6.jpg

Yes we do really drill holes through or into aquariums or fish tanks !

19.jpg

Going....

23.jpg

Gone !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Drilling holes in tiles is only one thing our diamond core drills do. Customer f

very impressed so far!!

We always like to read feedback!
And the good news is you beat the permanent rise in VAT to 20% so a saving.

155036_462410132013_617362013_5626987_7675805_n.jpg

Our diamond core drills are now a toolbox essential item for tilers, plumbers, builders & installers.

Attachments

• 155036_462410132013_617362013_5626987_7675805_n.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 28
D

Deleted member 1779

Well lets put it this way. At 17.5% we have the fifth lowest VAT rate in Europe with the average being 19.8%

The UK along with Spain and Luxemburg currently has one of the lowest VAT rates within the whole of Europe. While other countries like Sweden, Greece, Denmark and Poland currently have some of the highest charged VAT rates in Europe with rates well above 20%. The lowest rate is 15% in Cyprus, the highest 25% in Sweden, Denmark and Hungary.

Once the 20% rate comes in the UK will sit just above Germany (19%), France (19.6%), but below Ireland (21%), Greece (23%) and Denmark, Sweden and Hungary (25%).

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/tax/article.html?in_article_id=506807&in_page_id=11#ixzz18O8tKdOK

The chances of it going down in the near or mid term is remote. The chances of it staying the same or going up further in the long term is possible.

D

Deleted member 1779

Does the love ever stop at 365Drills.....

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for the drill system which arrived safely this morning which under the circumstances pertaining with the weather is quite remarkable and I am so pleased. My son has been tiling my bathroom for me all week in time for Christmas and found your system online and he has told me it was just the thing he needed to get through such hard tiles and make sure there are no broken tiles when he has to drill to put up accessories etc.

Thank you again for your excellent service. Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
Kindest regards,
Sue ******.

--- On Tue, 21/12/10, 365 GROUP <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: 365 Group Despatch Note for order ref:
To: "Sue ****" <s.a.****@*****.com>
Date: Tuesday, 21 December, 2010, 9:13

365GROUP2.jpg

Dear Mrs *****,

You will be pleased to know that the following items from your order RC89***** have been despatched.

1 x 365Drills 8mm (pack of four drills) for brown rawl plugs in hard porcelain
1 x To cool drill, collect spoil & eliminate dust exposure

365drills_pack.jpg

Once again we would like to thank you for shopping with 365 Drills

Reply to Drilling holes in tiles is only one thing our diamond core drills do. Customer f/b in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
I have got wind of an enquiry today. A customer has got 600x300 glazed porcelain tiles that they...
Replies
Views
D
Coming up in 2016 is the new look box set for installers of very hard tiles. Something for...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
It has been painful (painfully slow!) BUT slowly I am refreshing the box set range for the...
Replies
Views
D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Drilling holes in tiles is only one thing our diamond core drills do. Customer f/b
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.