Discuss Drilling Holes in tiles. New Simpler ordering form. For drill bits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Many of you order diamond tile core drill bits on a regular basis for drilling holes into the toughest tiles.

Recently we have changed our call handling centre and from experience the teams find our website a bit confusing
due to the large numbers of videos and pictures.

When it comes down to ordering tile drills. All the operator wants to know is:
WHAT SIZE.

With that in mind we created a simple crib sheet for telephone operators to take orders from tilers and plumbers.

But we then realised that you guys tend to want life making simple. So I thought it worth giving you access to the same sheet.

Here is the link: SIMPLE ORDER FORM

269641_10150211895537014_617362013_7075753_6440964_n.jpg

Sometimes all you want is a SIMPLE ORDER FORM.

kit2.jpg

Our best selling diamond core drills!

268284_10150198384272014_617362013_7004489_3085809_n.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Drilling Holes in tiles. New Simpler ordering form. For drill bits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have some projects on my hand. Therefore, I want to know exactly what type of drill bit will...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Drilling Holes in tiles. New Simpler ordering form. For drill bits
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.