Guest viewing is limited

Discuss drilling porcelain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

We supply them as a pack of 4 for £29.99 (Members get discount)

kit6mm3.jpg

But we are THE ONLY COMPANY to supply a full size range from 6mm to 125mm. This means that professional tilers have access to diamond drills for any situation most importantly the service pipes but also for bespoke sizes, like 53mm for a button press for a loo.

We are aware that there are other companies out there that supply a limited size range (mainly the smaller sizes) and a limited range of cores.

But our system is easy to use, a pack will last about 40 holes and we try to ensure a fair price

man.jpg

The guide plate makes life easy to start.
n617362013_534681_6390.jpg

We do a lot of exhibitions and provide a lot of technical support...

You get the full service with us !

Dsc00483.jpg

And we are a cheerful bunch too !!

And Finally if you ever need PROOF of our customer service and product quality then check out this link

One Thousand PLUS units sold. ZERO complaints.
Just click it.... To check it...

!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1779

We're also demonstrating superb value for money through this recession with a price of only £7.15 per drill with the multipack.

The PlasPlugs drills were running at £15 EACH !!

Please note earlier this year Plasplugs filed for bankruptcy so obtaining replacement drills may prove difficult. However in the last half of 2009 they salvaged some of the company to reform although its too early to say what ranges they will scrap and what they will continue with.

Our message remains the same:
365Drills are aggressive on prices for those who want high quality professional diamond tile core drills and hole saws.

br3a.jpg

kit2.jpg

valueformoney2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to drilling porcelain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
drilling porcelain
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.