Discuss Dry screed over ufh and slc in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Yes you can but you could end up with a heck of a depth. You would need to prep the existing and then lay a minimum of 50mm screed reinforced with fibres or d49 mesh. An alternative would be a thinner gypsol screed (minimum 30mm). There are various other options as well but it all depends on depth. A thick bed levelling compound like Arden a35 is another option if drying times are a problem. Whichever you go for you would need to make sure the substrate is prepped properly.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dry screed over ufh and slc in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB