Discuss Drying rack idea needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

This is the winner. garden-sieve.jpg It is plastic. £4.45 www.plantmenow.co.uk

U

user123

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Staple chicken wire/mesh onto 2 pieces of timber.the distance between timbers is up to you,as is the length.brace timbers with smaller timber to support weight. it makes sence in my head ! one on top of the other, if you see what i mean.

images

the centre pieces would go laft to right.

Last edited:
U

user123

What about making loads of shelves with insect netting on a roll.. this would be flat and allow water to drain..
Fine Shade Insect Mesh Cage Netting White 0.5m x 25m | eBay UK

I have some insect mesh, Dave, I use it at times for tiny mosaic work but really wanted to avoid having to make anything, gathered there must be something cheap and easy out there, to save time, too. :)

As I can see for now, haven't looked at the prices for the bakery trays yet, but I'll get a few of the garden sieves, and a couple of bakery trays if they are not too dear, I might ask at the local bakery where they get theirs, ... :hurray, brilliant, thanks for all your input guys, this has been bugging me for ages!

Reply to Drying rack idea needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Drying rack idea needed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.