Discuss drytreat stain-proof in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Cerbera450

I have used the drytreat products not all of them. They seem to be very good, i tested it against ltp product on the same piece of tile applying it on each half being careful not to go over the edges and it looks like the dry treat is absorbed further into the stone. Also after just only one coat if you put water on it, it is as if the water is being forced apart and you get lots of little droplets(like when you bang the bubble in your level) and they seem to roll arounfd on the tile.
Good stuff in my oppinion but it is potent need to open all windows and doors! :thumbsup:

You also tested it becuase thats what i had on my van cheeky chops!!:lol:

I have used both the stain stop and the meta creme, both are very good products. I have also used the Tikko impregnator which i superbe. Dry treat and Tikko products are easily the best on the market.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to drytreat stain-proof in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking your time to read through this and really appreciate the support! So me and...
Replies
Views
I have cream coloured limestone tiles installed on outdoor walls around the perimeter of my...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
drytreat stain-proof
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.