Discuss Dukkaboard fixing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

saabnut

I've bought some 12mm dukkaboards high density extruded polystyrene core boards with glass fibre cement on both sides. Their web site say to screw the boards to the walls with washers but I've not seen any washers that I can buy on line. I've seen videos online where they just screw the boards with out washers but feel they need washers as the boards are soft inside. Please could someone advise where to get washersand the best way to fix the boards to the wall. Thank you.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dukkaboard fixing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm redoing my bathroom that I did 15 odd years ago. Before it was tiled with 20x20...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, Doing a bathroom that is being done out in 12mm Jackoboard as the existing plastered...
Replies
Views
Hi All, While in at the merchants today picking up materials fro a couple of jobs I came across...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, What is the best way of fixing into Hardibacker (12mm) Do you use rawlplugs etc. or a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, First post, so please be gentle! Preping our bathroom to drag it out of the early 90s...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB