UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Durabase CI in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

prceramics

Re: durabese

sure its the one with the green stitch he said the underside with the cloth stuff on has been lifting up and coming loose from the addy ! but i think might be due to a floor defect but then again he might be talking rubbish because he told me this after i told him i can get it £3 per m2 cheaper elswhere and when i asked him if they still stocked bal green screed he thought it was a slc and didn't know it worked as an adhesive :)

D

doug boardley

yep, I had a failure with the old stuff, Gerard got his team onto it and sorted it. I asked if there was any need for me to be involved and he said "No, just leave it with us". I had pics of various stages of the install and offered him them as a back up to show that I wasn't pulling a fast one and he didn't want them. It's about a month since his team did the fix and so far no "crunching".:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Durabase CI in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I'm interested to know if anyone has used SLC over Durabase CI++. I know that Schulter advise...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I will soon be installing the Wunda EPS 400 UFH boards in my own kitchen, approx 50m2...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.