Discuss Ebola. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Jeeso, a tiling forum seriously discussing the details of a biological issue. Ok, it's just banter mind but my opinion on it is, NO... It would make no difference if it's as bad as they say, apparently the virus is airborne ... I think that's really all we need to know

And posted in general chat , which I believe is for all things other than tiling banter. :thumbsup:

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

any body that has been or comes from the infected countrys should be banned from any travel full stop thats how you cut the rick of spreading.so i will paint you a picture .case one comes back from a family wedding showing no signs of infection on arrival to the uk .go back to work making sandwichs for all the super markets petrol stations 5 days latter starts to get a fever but still goes to work needs the money well now have made over 5000 sandwitchs sent all over the country now goes to the hospital and is confirmed to have ebola . two weeks later there are cases breaking out all over the uk as the virus can live up to seven days out side the body most with the ebola have never even been in contact with an african so they think they have the flue carry going to work infecting there work mates there family now all infected there sin buying a sandwitch on the way home .now over 1000 infected dierctly and over 10000 indirectly do you think the nhs could cope i dont think they could cope with more than ten so the goverment of the day is playing russian reulett with every man women and child in the uk .

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Anyone showing no symptoms of ebola are not infectious. ....it has up to a 21 day incubation period and untill they start having the symtoms then there not infectious. On average ebola infected people , infect two other people...compared to the recent sars outbrake when one infected person would infect five others....measles is one person will infect 18..
And ebola on average has a 48% death rate so is not an automatic death sentence...
Saying that I still wouldn't want to catch it...

T

The Nett

Hi David,
My wife works in Vaccines, the facts are being concealed from us mainly due to EU Freedom of movement rules which this government is backing.
Porus boarders, no controls it is expected here big style! The powers that be are looking after themselves with available vaccines and trial drugs directed to London.
What is going on in the background is unbelievable and we are being lied to as usual.
Not the place for political comments maybe but there has to be change!!!

Reply to Ebola. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
I'm about to tile my kitchen with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles. I am tiling onto a subfloor...
Replies
Views
We have had out ensuite tiled and not happy with finish.......what are your thoughts? Thanks
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB