Discuss Ebola. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Hi David,
My wife works in Vaccines, the facts are being concealed from us mainly due to EU Freedom of movement rules which this government is backing.
Porus boarders, no controls it is expected here big style! The powers that be are looking after themselves with available vaccines and trial drugs directed to London.
What is going on in the background is unbelievable and we are being lied to as usual.
Not the place for political comments maybe but there has to be change!!!

It is if it's a concern and great information relevant to our health...

gamma38

TF
Bedford
They can screen all they like, it is coming here. No ifs buts or maybes. The only things to consider is how badly it comes here, a few infected in the grand scheme of things not so bad. Unless it's you or one of yours. But if a wrong un brings it here, someone that purposefully wants to spread it to do harm. That's the one I am worried about. Let's face it there are quite a few people around the world that would love to do serious damage to the uk..

W

White Room

The zombies are coming
zombie-302.gif

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ebola. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
I'm about to tile my kitchen with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles. I am tiling onto a subfloor...
Replies
Views
We have had out ensuite tiled and not happy with finish.......what are your thoughts? Thanks
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB