UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Ed the stunt man. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

ha ha dave ya barrrstewd lol ;0)
i am sitting here with a bottle of red to kill the pain and it was the wife who just said look at that post 'Ed the stunt man'

right, yesterday morning i went out on my mountain bike. i decided to jump of this wooden pier by the marina in liverpool city center. as a built up speed and got ready to jump the wheels went from under me on the wet pier and i fell over the side onto the concrete landing platform. i knocked my self out and woke up with somebody asking was i alive lol

i broke my hand, cut my head, took the skin off my hip to the bone and my shin too. i soldiered on because charlie1 from the forum was travelling down from scotland to buy my dewalt so i couldnt go to the hospital. i even lifted the dewalt which probably did my hand in even more lol

went to A&E today and spent 3 hours in there and my hand is broken badly so i will be off for 8-12 weeks...looks like that tool money will come in handy for xmas....

ps anyone wanna buy a mountain bike ;0)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aston

No one has asked the important question :yikes:

Any pics or better still video ? :smilewinkgrin:

Seriously Ed , Take it easy :thumbsup:

here you girls but go easy on me cos i haven't done me hair or put me make up on yet lol ;0)

forum.jpg

Reply to Ed the stunt man. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, just like I wrote in the introduction I’ve been lurking in this forum for quite some...
Replies
Views
Go easy on me. I've spent ages sorting these out for the forums. But I do want some feedback so...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.