UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Ed the stunt man. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

i cant pete
i'm addicted to the danger now..

my top 3 risky favourites are:

1. doing jumps on my bike
2. using a ts60 to cut porcelain ;0)
3. calling the wife by another girls name when we are doin the business.. :helpsmilie:

ok ok i exaggerated on one of the list, id never use a standard ts60 on porcelain only a plus ;0)

well i have always used my ts60 to cut porcelain can only go down to 20mm cuts but always work mine out first so they never are that small only use my tx for cutting granite and my tr for terracotta i find it best not to talk to er indoors then you cant get into trouble

B

bugs183

Get well soon mate, did anyone see you fall over, thats the worst bit!!!

Last year i was doing the last cuts of a job and was going rock climbing for a 10 days in Sicily the next day.
I was cutting huge porcelain tiles on my Montolit, and was rushing a bit. I dunno what happened, but i do know i drove a huge porcelain spike into my little finger right at the joint.
I had to pull the cut out, yuk! I don't know how i didn't cut through any of my tendons!

A

Aston

hand.jpg

D

Deleted member 9966

I've just read this Ed. I speak from second hand experience that mountain bikes and wet wood don't mix. Mr GRR ended up with a fractured elbow after clipping a wooden edge along the side of a canal tow path. One somersalt in the air later, no gloves on hands, narrowly missed a bridge upright and I sat laughing in A&E as the nurses cleaned out his hand wounds with what could only be described as a scouring pad with toothbrush type bristles on it. It took Mr GRR 2 years to be able to cycle confidently in wet conditions again, i.e. last weekend :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ed the stunt man. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, just like I wrote in the introduction I’ve been lurking in this forum for quite some...
Replies
Views
Go easy on me. I've spent ages sorting these out for the forums. But I do want some feedback so...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.