Discuss Electric Tile Saw suggestions Please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Agree with timeless john. Dependent on how much work you have to do. if you can put up with the dust get a great blade for your grinder. If you need a wet cutter i know plaspugs do some within your budget but have no idea how they fair over time. I have a vitrex 700 for domestic work it's a bit dearer but has served me well overtime and still going strong after 2 years though i have to say on a part time basis as I do a mix of commercial and domestic work

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Electric Tile Saw suggestions Please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking at wet saws and only a DIY here but got a few odd shapes to cut. What would...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm hoping you can offer some advice to help solve an age related problem. I have an...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB