Discuss Electrical Improver Interview Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Electrical Improver Interview Discussion ThreadElectrical Improver Interview Electrical Advice

Hi.

Ive recently finished my C&G 2365 level 3 and have my first electrical interview tomorrow for an improver role.

I applied for a mate position explaining how I hadnt had much experience in the trade yet due to my previous work and personal circumstances so they are aware most of my experience has been evening college.

Ive since been made redundant at my work due to the company liquidating and Ive been out working with a local electrician getting experience for free while I look for a new job.

I was wondering what kind of questions I could expect tomorrow, I know that it could be such a broad array of questions but im hoping others may have some examples they have been asked, do you think there will be a technical element?

thanks in advance!

Electrical Improver Interview for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Electrical Improver Interview Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Electrical Improver Interview Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond