Discuss Electrical sockets not meeting tiles in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scouser1968

Hi all. I've recently torn out and replaced an old kitchen.
When we came to tile the walls to our horror we realised all the electrical sockets were too proud by about 10mm to meet the new tiles of which were a lot thinner than the old ones.
We already have the thinnest back boxes we could have of which are already fastened to the brick so without a lot of work we can't really sink them any further.
My question is, has anybody any ideas how we could resolve this problem?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Electrical sockets not meeting tiles in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
D
Budget renovation as I just bought the flat. Cavity brick walls, 1 external. Removed old tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

DIY Tiling Advice Forum

Trending DIY Tiling Forum Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB