Discuss Epic workhorse in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

I think i'll buy 10 of those :coolgleamA:
Rubi ND-300 Wet Saw / Tile Cutter 240v (no blade) by Rubi for only £640.00 next day delivery

Hi Tony, Interested to now why you would pay quite a heafty amount for one of those saws? Whats so epic about it? , another 150 quid and you could get a dw24000. Ive not used one of those saws for years personaly, i got on much better with angle grinder

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonnyc

I think i'll buy 10 of those :coolgleamA:
Rubi ND-300 Wet Saw / Tile Cutter 240v (no blade) by Rubi for only £640.00 next day delivery
Tony i think this is quite a good saw .
I've had small box saws as I call them ,that powerful years ago when there was not a lot of choice and they were great .it was the only saw trim line sold when they started up.
but I still say that there never been a better saw than the original rubi small wet saw which was a classic. I m sure it cost over a grand 15,years ago. Does anyone still have one .

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

Tony i think this is quite a good saw .
I've had small box saws as I call them ,that powerful years ago when there was not a lot of choice and they were great .it was the only saw trim line sold when they started up.
but I still say that there never been a better saw than the original rubi small wet saw which was a classic. I m sure it cost over a grand 15,years ago. Does anyone still have one .
Jonny are you talking about the cutter where the carry case turned into the water tank and stand ,this was the cutter to have when I was a lad I but I don't think it was a rubi it was made by erutt

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Epic workhorse in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Looking at buying a Rubi wet tile saw with a budget of £450 . A local company is selling model...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB