Discuss Estate Agents? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Has anyone got any good or bad experiences of Estate agents? We had a valuer round the other day from a regional chain of estate agents to value our house,unfortunately I had to work that day so the missus had to meet him on her own........anyway he must have googled my name coz he knew what I did for a trade and mentioned that the Estate agents shop needed some work doing to it and actually said ''you scratch my back and I will scratch yours:yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Estate Agents? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I am after some honest advice regarding a job I done a few weeks ago for which I haven't...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
D
I got talking to my mate the other day who works for tilecraft in Paisley and he told me that...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB