Discuss estate car in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

yep, would certainly consider both. Think i prefer the L200

The L200 require new engines after 100k. They are badly built engines. I do like the look of the L200. It's a shame the mechanical side is poor.

I'm currently on the lookout for a Double Crew Cab Navara at the mo. 2006/2007 silver manual with snug top. Around £7k mark. No rush for it though

C

charlie1

The L200 require new engines after 100k. They are badly built engines. I do like the look of the L200. It's a shame the mechanical side is poor.

I'm currently on the lookout for a Double Crew Cab Navara at the mo. 2006/2007 silver manual with snug top. Around £7k mark. No rush for it though

glad of the advice Gus! The Navarra is a nice vehicle too, Prob ott for what i require though. Are you keeping the van too?

B

Bubblecraft

glad of the advice Gus! The Navarra is a nice vehicle too, Prob ott for what i require though. Are you keeping the van too?

Of course mate. Jumbo for every day work, Navara to cart the family & dogs about as well as quoting & the Scooby just for fun but if I get the Navara, I'll prob just get rid of it. I have very little play time as it is & think my 387bhp days are over lol

gamma38

TF
Bedford

That would be a brand new thread, pimp my Navara:thumbsup:

B

Bubblecraft

2006, got 61k miles now. When I did the umming and ahhing about navara/l200, I got the conclusion that it was actually the navara that had the faulty engines?

That's interesting to know. I've heard a few people say about the engines in the L200 & that its very plasticky inside too. One of the guys to say about the engine was a mechanic!

Not heard any bad reviews on the Navara.

P

Plumbing Tiler

The only bad thing I have heard about the Navara is that the early ones had a problem with eating clutches, a mate of mine got through 4 or 5 in a couple of years, all replaced free under manufacturer's warranty!, I think his was a 55 plate, the first of the new shape anyway?!?, I loved my 56 plate one, never missed a beat in the 3 years I had it, truly awesome vehicle, on road, off road, and for towing/launching a boat!

Q

Qwerty

Pimp my navara! Priceless. If you do start another thread, then I may have to join in...... Just bought some new 20" rims for my nav
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363294623.390860.jpg

G

Gazzer

The only bad thing I have heard about the Navara is that the early ones had a problem with eating clutches, a mate of mine got through 4 or 5 in a couple of years, all replaced free under manufacturer's warranty!, I think his was a 55 plate, the first of the new shape anyway?!?, I loved my 56 plate one, never missed a beat in the 3 years I had it, truly awesome vehicle, on road, off road, and for towing/launching a boat!

Like all vehicles there are good and bad. I live just over the road from a Nissan dealer and the local pub is where I have overheard the mechanics moaning about them. I always thought though that if you wanted reliability buy Jap.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to estate car in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got 3/4” MDF over 1-1/2” t&g car decking, over 6x8” joists on 48” centers. All solid, good...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this before? It's not grout between these tiles, looks like tile adhesive or...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB