Discuss Eu Referendum in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
I'm on the fence at the moment. Slightly veering to "out"
It's a worry that leaving may affect our economy for the worst. But no one knows.
I would like us to be less accountable to Brussels. But again, the free movement of trade is for us too. Not just people coming here.
We are getting too much scaremongering from both sides. I wish they had more plain facts.
I think if we vote to leave, it will be just the start. France and Germany will be next.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

I'm on the fence at the moment. Slightly veering to "out"
It's a worry that leaving may affect our economy for the worst. But no one knows.
I would like us to be less accountable to Brussels. But again, the free movement of trade is for us too. Not just people coming here.
We are getting too much scaremongering from both sides. I wish they had more plain facts.
I think if we vote to leave, it will be just the start. France and Germany will be next.
fact the year 2015 t0 2016

uk import 1.6 billion dollars of steel from china

uk import 3.9 billion dollars of steel from the eu kept that one quite

fact the uk has indepent trade deals aready all over the world on all products and all countrys
exsample
tiles imported from china to the uk have a 6% duty applied
the eu then puts on top 32% anti dumping duty .

fact www. stands for world wide web .not eu wide web .

fact 10 to 20 years from now world order will read like this

1 india
2 china
3 US

O

On one

From a self employed perspective I don't think it's going to matter one way or the other.
From a personal perspective I definately for being OUT.
If it's going to happen,then NOW is the time. You won't get another chance to vote,unlike the Scotch!
I haven't heard anything about the vote being legally binding tho. But if it happens it's going to take decades to extricate ourselves from the EU,so what's to worry about.....the world ain't gonna stop spinning is it? If you really want something to happen you can make it happen......where there's a will there's a way.
If we don't vote OUT you can look forward to getting the mick taken out of us from the EU for the rest of your life

R

well we have been doing a poll with the other shops we trade with asking our clients from all walks of life
what way they are voting so far 74% out 10% in 16% dont knows realy voting in .

this is a simple

if you go into your local shop and buy £25 worth of goods give them £50 and say keep the change you will be voting in

if you go into your local shop and buy £25 worth of goods give them £50 and ask for the change your out

D

dave l and l

I've just seen a poll by ITV and it's got the in crowd leadind 53% to 47%. I only know of one person who wants to stay in. Where the hell do they get these figures from??
funny that was the same figures mentioned during the referendum in scotland.. i most people i spoke to were yes voters.
i dont believe anything the press or the goverment says,

R

well today had to send some tiles out to a tile shop in Paris as they had run short as an act of eu unity
we sent this with them so they can wave it on 23 of June

DSC09864.JPG

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I think the overwhelming majority will want out but irrespective we'll be staying in.

Is there really any such thing as a fair vote? I doubt it very much these days.

Either it'll be rigged or like Ireland's referendum, they'll keep asking until they get the "right" answer.
Sadly I think there might be some truth in that. I feel even if everyone votes out I don't think it will matter.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Liverpool
Struggling to back the leave vote when the only people I can see supporting it are the buffoon that is Boris Johnson, the racist that is Nigel Farage and the guy that cheered cutting welfare for the disabled before quitting that is Iain Duncan Smith. Horrible human beings the lot of them. Tricky situation though as ordinarily I'd rather disembowel myself than back anything supported by Dave Hameron.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Eu Referendum in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB