Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Ever seen a UFO? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I have seen one, myself and thousands of others, it was about 25 years ago, I was sat in the van while my gaffer went into a shop for payment, anyway, in the distance I saw a round orange object in the sky, it was moving slowly ( or appeared to be as it was in the distance ) anyway, there was a lamppost in the foreground that obscured it as it travelled but it never appeared again :yikes: It had vanished, the local radio station was bombarded with calls, they asked the local RAF airbase and Army barracks if they had anything in the air but they said no.

Another more recent UFO, and by that I mean Unidentified Flying Object, and not little green men :mad2:
About a year ago I was just about to turn in for the night, midnight ish, when all the power in the house went out, I looked out the front window and the street was in darkness, I went out the back to see if it was the same, it was, at that this huge V shaped black craft passed low and slow over the rooftops, it was silent. As soon as it had gone the power came back on :yikes: About six months ago I was was watching a program about sightings in the States and some of the artists impressions were exactly what I saw.

No, I'm not a crank, yes I believe that other life exists out there somewhere and NO, I wasn't :8: :8: :8: :8:

H

hillhead

I believe there is a lot more to life than just us anyway,
I have heard stories about ghosts etc and all can't be wrong.
I know people who have cures too,how do we explain these?
One person close to me has the cure of 'dirty mouth' and it works!
Another person has the bleeding cure,works too.
There is no knowing what might happen in the future with foreign planets and us venturing further afield.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'd like to think there is and agree with Dom that it's certainly unfair to say there isn't. The problem is with life, it doesn't last forever. We can see so far into space now that if we DID see life on another planet, the chances are we're seeing activity from millions of years ago, and like we're doing, they could have consumed all their resources and actually not be living at the time we see they could be.

I just don't think we'll ever find life due to the planets always moving away from us (and the big bang) as everything is always expanding. And if life found us, it might not be a nice thing as Stephen Hawkins recently said on a documentary, "if life is out there, I don't want them to find us, as they'll probably just want out blue planet or at least the power from our sun to move on to find more planets".

Maybe one day though we'll at least venture to Mars and setup camp. If we created enough greenhouse gasses on mars apparently the water on there would turn into water from solids and gasses and it could actually be a little like earth as many think it was millions of years before we existed.

This is more interesting to me than the ghosts thread I have to say. :D

I've never seen a UFO though, other than on youtube that is :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I believe there is a lot more to life than just us anyway,
I have heard stories about ghosts etc and all can't be wrong.
I know people who have cures too,how do we explain these?
One person close to me has the cure of 'dirty mouth' and it works!
Another person has the bleeding cure,works too.
There is no knowing what might happen in the future with foreign planets and us venturing further afield.

What's dirty mouth and bleeding cure?

F

fipple

i wonder what tile cutters they use on other planets:lol:...logic says that with billions of galaxys there is other forms of life amongst the universe as we know it...plus its stated through and through the religions of the world...the bible to name of the son of god that came down and took the daughters of men because they saw that they were beautiful",,..they left there original dwelling place...the heavens"..and came down...im not preaching but it states it in old test...noahs day...the nephilim..plus the aztecs knew of pluto and the anunarci know of pluto way before the established western world did...and they say they were told by there gods that came down...all im saying is it seems very plausable...

nybor62

TF
rotherham
i wonder what tile cutters they use on other planets:lol:...logic says that with billions of galaxys there is other forms of life amongst the universe as we know it...plus its stated through and through the religions of the world...the bible to name of the son of god that came down and took the daughters of men because they saw that they were beautiful",,..they left there original dwelling place...the heavens"..and came down...im not preaching but it states it in old test...noahs day...the nephilim..plus the aztecs knew of pluto and the anunarci know of pluto way before the established western world did...and they say they were told by there gods that came down...all im saying is it seems very plausable...

i would have thought they would use sigma,s ,unless they are thick aliens then they will use rubi:lol::lol:

D

diamondtiling

:lol::lol:

That was good laugh Fip. :sombrero:

Reply to Ever seen a UFO? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Where to get a Tiling NVQ Hi,I did the 4wk course in Warrington back in Sept, being a plasterer...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Ever seen a UFO?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.