UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Everything to get you started in the business in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

springer

To cut a long story short, i'm throwing in the towel, and selling up. For sale is a Vauxhall Combo, 61,000 miles (2004 04) taxed and tested, ply lined with sliding doors on both sides and double rear doors. Plus all the kit you'd need to go it alone in the tiling business.
The van is ideal for anyone starting out, but would rather not lose their car. It has 5 standard car fit seats as you'd find in a normal car with the rear seats folding down. It makes an ideal utility vehicle, family/work transport. Plenty big enough for tiling, as it's what I've used it for.
Tools wise for sale, all you'll need for staring out. All are either nearly new or new/unused. Including as follows:
Rubi TR 600 S, Briccolina Wet Cutter (brand new blade fitted), 6x6 trowel, 10x10 trowel, 2 x grout spreaders (1 used for grey and 1 for white) 2 x straight nippers, file, half round file, rubbing block, bucket trowel, gauging trowel, scrapers, paddle, tile sucker, large tool box, spirit level, box of spacers, tape measure, tilers pencils, spare rubi blades, montolit knife, dust sheets, stud finder, wooden batons, wash boy kit, hoover, dust pan and brush, broom. etc etc.
I don't want to split anything up, so the whole package (van and tools) are for sale for £5000. Buyer will have to collect. i'm in north northumberland.
PM me for any contact details.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Everything to get you started in the business in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi, my big stuff has gone. However I have Daihatsu Sportrak convertible 4x4, 83,000 miles, see...
Replies
Views
manctiler
M
W
Good Afternoon Everyone, I have decided to give up tiling for many different reasons and I have...
Replies
Views
I
S
At this tims of year I start thinking about my plans for next year and look back on the good and...
Replies
Views
Jeff the tiler
J
B
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone starting in the tiling business! I am selling my...
Replies
Views
Bushwhacker1
B
R
Hi All, this is my first post on this forum. I am about to move to the Canaries to become a full...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.