Discuss Based in London & am selling ALL my TOOLS (moving abroad & giving up the tiling)! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi Richard hope your sales going well just want to say best of luck in the canaries which island?
It'l be the best career move you will ever make and will keep you poor for a long time but dont let that put you off

I'm a Maldives man myself Canaries are much too cold. M&S T-shirt and swimming trunks dose it for me. on my way back there next sunday for 2 weeks
Im not an instructor just an old diver . these are a couple of my buddys from last trip good luck ELLAIDHOO MANTAS 018.jpg ELLAIDHOO MANTAS 010.jpg ELLAIDHOO MANTAS 009.jpg

U

user123

hi richard hope your sales going well just want to say best of luck in the canaries which island?
It'l be the best career move you will ever make and will keep you poor for a long time but dont let that put you off

i'm a maldives man myself canaries are much too cold. M&s t-shirt and swimming trunks dose it for me. On my way back there next sunday for 2 weeks
im not an instructor just an old diver . These are a couple of my buddys from last trip good luck View attachment 33611 View attachment 33612 View attachment 33613

wow!!!

Reply to Based in London & am selling ALL my TOOLS (moving abroad & giving up the tiling)! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hi all, I'm struggling to get a tiler in my area since lockdown so I have taken the bold...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Based in London & am selling ALL my TOOLS (moving abroad & giving up the tiling)!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.