Discuss Expectations in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Should be capable of basic cutting mixing n sticking by now surely..but every days a school day n your man had what 300 working days at school..not long, not long at all..sounds like you set him on at too much money from the start cuz if it wernt about the money and his production wouldn't be an issue, should be on basic wage ie £50 a day plus a bonus for hitting your targets. That should soon get him to pull his finger out..;)

S

Spud

i would say by his genral attitude you would know if hes worth his money ..im sure you must know if hell make the grade
Trouble is I don't know ,I really like the guy he came to me as someone who can do the job but makes a lot of mistakes and is very untidy , I know I need to be patient and build his confidence but I forever repeating myself and getting annoyed with him and have to double check even basic tasks

O

On one

At 32 or in fact at any age,you have either got it or you haven't.
I have seen a non tiler friend do his bathroom and kitchen tiling perfectly satisfactorily,because he had IT.

In similar conversations with other tradesmen and people from other walks of life regarding similar situations your are in at the moment,and the scenario is the same......they are given advice after advice,support after support,warning after warning and the end result is the same,some people just don't have IT............
So it's time to say Goodbye!
(Harsh but true)

Reply to Expectations in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB