Discuss Experienced tiler looking for work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, I've recently been let down on a couple of jobs for one reason and another and work has dried up for me at the moment. If anybody has any work they can put my way or if I can help anybody with existing work I would really appreciate it. I am based in north Manchester, have my own van, am willing to travel and I have all the cutting tools required for all materials. Any help really appreciated. Thanks Andyq

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Experienced tiler looking for work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I posted on here before asking for work when I first arrived in Sydney as I'm on a WHV...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB