Discuss Experienced tiler wanted for a domestic bathroom with large porcelain tiles Middlesex in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomuk2010

I'm looking for an experienced tiler to tile my bathroom in Edgware, Middlesex. The first fixings are in so just waiting to be tiled. The floor tiles are large porcelain 80x80 tiles and the wall tiles are 100 x 33 so looking for someone who can do a high standard job with fine grout lines with these large tiles to a top quality finish.

Please message me back or call me on 07796441809 if you'd like to come a quote me.

Thanks

Tom

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experienced tiler wanted for a domestic bathroom with large porcelain tiles Middlesex in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I need a tiler to install some large format floor to ceiling tiles. They are 1m x 3m is...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB