UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss extra pair of hands in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yes I'm with Joe on this. Hope you get something sorted ASAP. You shouldn't be slack.

Worth noting that a lot of the good tilers we know had been reporting slow enquiries at the start of the year but have recently being getting enquiries and jobs confirmed that they had quoted before Xmas. So hopefully the same will happen with you soon enough.

T

The hammer

I,m in the same boat, had a good January but nothing in 1st week of Feb, tiled a 2.5m2 bathroom floor with the pan and pedestal to cut round last week, got a doorstep to look at but i wont be entertaining that this time of the year with the frost, oh and a rake out and regrout 2 walls above a bath to look at, its so quiet. 28 years ago i started on £25 a week YTS i'm close to averaging the same money now lol.
Good luck to you

Reply to extra pair of hands in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
I have two pretty good hands that are dying to help out a London/outskirts based tiler. They are...
Replies
Views
jaydebruyne
J
I
Hi all, It's been a while since I used this forum and much has changed. Just a quick post. After...
Replies
Views
inspiredandy
I
R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
O
I would just like to introduce myself by saying hi! I am just starting out on my own as a Tiler...
Replies
Views
I

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.