Guest viewing is limited

Discuss F1 team orders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
F1 will try to get away with anything, it's just the nature. And when they don't get their way, they threaten to make their own F! championship and take all the sponsorship with them, and they get the rules changed in their favour.

It is quite corrupt in that sense but you have to say it's more fun to watch than Footy IMO. ! :D

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
F1 will try to get away with anything, it's just the nature. And when they don't get their way, they threaten to make their own F! championship and take all the sponsorship with them, and they get the rules changed in their favour.

It is quite corrupt in that sense but you have to say it's more fun to watch than Footy IMO. ! :D

Totally agree Dan!

While I love the idea of no team orders I know I would be stupid to believe that could ever be the case. I personally can't stand Alonso (yes he is an amazing driver) and I like Massa and so really feel annoyed at what has happened, but at the end of the day we now have 5 drivers in contention for the championship so this last half of the season will be edge of the seats stuff and that has never happened in my 30 years of following F1.

P

Perfect Tiling

Massa should have slowed down to let the spannish cheat go past him......then have sped up to collide and take both cars out of the race. What gets me is that a lot of Massa's fans would have put bets on him winnig yesterdays race...a year to the day to nearly losing his life. These fans have been duped and should all sue Ferrarri...but whats the point as we know the result!!! CON ARTISTS :prrr:

O

Olz

Team Orders are already banned, the have been for about 8 years, hence why they said "Alonson is faster than you do you understand", instead of just saying slow down and let alonso go past he has a better chance of winning the championship!! - Which is what they really meant.

Its a joke, absolute rule breaking.

I hate it when teams hold position aswell instead of letting their drivers race to the flag.

Reply to F1 team orders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

macten

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Nottingham

Thread Information

Title
F1 team orders
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.