Discuss FAO smokers wanting to quit in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Some of you may know I'm as of tomorrow 7 months smoke free. The guy I bought my itazte kit (ecig) from has the best and biggest range of nicotine/nicotinefree based juices around. The guys like willy wonka with his flavours!

anywho, for you guys who want to stop I can honestly say this is the best way to stop. He has some kits to start and also the top kit available (voted for by many website reviews for sale)

give me a shout if you are interested.

Heres a selection of his flavours.

Bahraini
Watermelon
Grape
Lemon
Blue mint
Raspberry
Redbull
Black fruit
And a few different tobacco ranges
Green steam
Double apple
Jack the ripple
Pomme Pom
Cherry mint
Straw lemon
Tangerine dream
Quintessence
Cherry coke
Lemon apple mint
Mintastic
High voltage
Ty4
Rainbow fruits
Vamp vape
Afro dizziac
Mentice
Cherry choc
Melipona
Cubanito

Available in all nicotine levels:
0mg, 3mg, 8mg, 11mg, 16mg, 24mg

The juice goes into image.jpg this cartomizer, it's a sugar solution with nicotine which produces a hit when toked similar to a ciggy, however it's steam which you breathe in and out.
The great thing about ecigs is that you don't smell of smoke and it begins instantly to turn you against the smell of it on other people which makes you associate smoking to be disgusting. I use around 2ml a day which costs in real money about a £1.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Some of you may know I'm as of tomorrow 7 months smoke free. The guy I bought my itazte kit (ecig) from has the best and biggest range of nicotine/nicotinefree based juices around. The guys like willy wonka with his flavours!

anywho, for you guys who want to stop I can honestly say this is the best way to stop. He has some kits to start and also the top kit available (voted for by many website reviews for sale)

Bahraini
Watermelon
Grape
Lemon
Blue mint
Raspberry
Redbull
Black fruit
Green steam
Double apple
Jack the ripple
Pomme Pom
Cherry mint
Straw lemon
Tangerine dream
Quintessence
Cherry coke
Lemon apple mint
Mintastic
High voltage
Ty4
Rainbow fruits
Vamp vape
Afro dizziac
Mentice
Cherry choc
Melipona
Cubanito

I'm not a smoker Cam but I particularly like the Oh My God option :smilewinkgrin: Possibly the largest level of nicotine ever consumed!!!

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
I'm not responding to cutters etc.. But I am a smoker and I can't stand it. done all the patches, electric cigs, gum and even got tablets from the doctor which made me feel like I was on acid all night!. would love to give up the cigs as i'm now starting to feel it on the chest. Might give your ones a go and see what happens.

Champix seems to work for me. Only downside is constant nausea and stinky farts.......the mrs will say thats not changed. Hey ho.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Bahraini
Watermelon
Grape
Lemon
Blue mint
Raspberry
Redbull
Black fruit
Green steam
Double apple
Jack the ripple
Pomme Pom
Cherry mint
Straw lemon
Tangerine dream
Quintessence
Cherry coke
Lemon apple mint
Mintastic
High voltage
Ty4
Rainbow fruits
Vamp vape
Afro dizziac
Mentice
Cherry choc
Melipona
Cubanito

I just got me one of these (and paid the £60 price may I add?!?!?!?! Seems there's an offer on right now grrrrr)

Tornado Tank Full Kit - Brushed Steel

Great thing it is.

I'm still smoking, but I use this as and when I remember / can't smoke for whatever reason (driving, in a pub, etc)

I have some cartridges I can fill too so I'm guessing I can use his stuff.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Seems alright so far mate. I was wary of the atomiser leaking as it just seemed to push on the little prong thing. No leakage so far though. I do keep it upright in the car though so perhaps that's helping.

Got a picture of the one you're talking about? Is it the type where you fill up a 'bottle' that's part of it? That's visible when using it like? Seen a couple at the pub and initially was trying to get one of those before getting the tornado.

Reply to FAO smokers wanting to quit in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB