Discuss Far too cold today in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

Spent most of the day thawing my Dewalt out for use, even though it was setup in the customers garage :mad2::mad2:.
I wonder if I can get some kind of thermal heater jobbie to keep the water flowing?

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

H

hillhead

my big sigma is sitting half in/half out of a garage cutting freezing cold marble and i'm being slaughtered on the job.
Tiles off square, different thickness', and different sizes too !!!! 600x600x20mm polished marble.
I got lorry out today with another 2 pallets, out of 102 tiles from them i got 28 good tiles ! unacceptable and i'm not happy with it all, 2 days to finish the 90m2 then next job has to start saturday with a kitchen floor to finish that day for kitchen coming on monday.

R

Rob Z

Captain, it sounds like you should get a bucket heater. I used to have one of these things until I got the point of saying "if it's that cold I'm going to do other work" :smilewinkgrin:

When I had one of these heaters, I used an extra length of hose and set the pump down in the bucket, and I put the heater on a brick in the bucket because it got so hot that it would burn into the plastic.

Search Results

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Far too cold today in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Far too cold today
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.