Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Feedback on Courses in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

D

Danny@ Diamond

Help Us Build A Better Training Enviroment

Hi all,

I am looking for everyone's opinions and views on this so please take the time to add your comments.

With the on going developments and re structuring of the way courses are delivered at Diamond Training we are keen to have your input on what you would of added to your chosen course if you could.

This can be things you would of included, more time spent in certain areas and less on others, more theory even opening and closing times.

Whatever it is we welcome your input, so we can make sure that we are delivering what students want and not just what we think they should do.

I look forward to all of your responses good or bad.

Thank you for taking the time to read and add your views.

Reply to Feedback on Courses in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Stoke-on-Trent College provide Tiling courses for school leavers and mature students with both...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
UK Pro Tiling Training have developed a tiling training course that can be completed without the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Feedback on Courses
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%