Discuss Fein Dustex 25. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Just got myself one of these little babies....:hurray:

If anyone is looking for a dust extraction/wet vac I can wholeheartedly recommend this fantastic machine :thumbsup:

Incredible suction power, which is controllable via the digitally displayed buttons:thumbsup:

And all backed by a 3 years guarantee:smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• dustex25.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 105
Alright mate..... Where you been hiding, or shouldn't I ask...lol

Dave from DIATEC told my you were after one of those, glad it's met your expectations.

---
- Sent from iPhone.....

I had been looking at the 'Dustless' one they do Stew, but there was NO way I was forking out that much on a flippin hoover:lol:

This is probably better anyway, tremendous bit of kit:smilewinkgrin: My lungs are absolutely delighted with it :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fein Dustex 25. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
P
Hi all, I have a client who wants to have 3 large curved steps in polished porcelain but wants...
Replies
Views
C
Wet Vs Dry polishing, which is better? We get asked this daily. There is really no definitive...
Replies
Views
Turkish tiler
T
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
At this tims of year I start thinking about my plans for next year and look back on the good and...
Replies
Views
Jeff the tiler
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Fein Dustex 25.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.