Discuss Few pics of the job we are on at the mo in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

SAM_0280.jpg SAM_0287.jpg SAM_0288.jpg SAM_0301.jpg SAM_0290.jpg SAM_0297.jpg a few pics of the pool i'am working on in Chesterfield ,we have rendered /screeded the pool now was there for a week , home now for two days then back on wednesday to tile it , we use the weber OCR tiling so we can tile it straight away :thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

It obviously holds it's own at that depth, If I had any render to do thats the stuff I would rather use nowadays.
Yes it's great stuff Mark it is still soft the next day then the day after it just go's solid as!!, plus you can tile onto it in days ,and its waterproofed with the polymers , you can even put it through a machine if you can afford one .......i love it

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Few pics of the job we are on at the mo in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB