Discuss Finally lost my cool ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

sometimes its better to end on a sour note, it makes cutting your losses that much easier. i am having a similar problem with my brother.
the way i feel at the moment, i couldnt care if i ever saw him again...theres only my kids that i really wouldnt want to ever risk losing, oh and the wife seeing that shes in the room....

Ed mate, sometimes I think you are sitting on my shoulder as you seem to be knowing exactly how I feel. It has ended badly but now i dont feel bad or have guilt.
And yes, at this moment he can disappear off the planet.

G

Gazzer

At last it seems to have quietenend down...but not before he tried to shaft me again.
A week ago we tiled a bathroom, he is asking for the money already...its for a contractor so I dont get paid until 30 days.....I can live with that. He wants his money now. He owes me too for a small job so I have deducted that from what I owe him. He then says that if i dont pay him then he wont hand in the work sheets for the house on another job and that until they are handed in, I wont get paid by the company we were subcontracting too............Alas the idiot forgot that if he doesnt hand the sheets in he wont get paid either !
Anyway I think enough of this and contact the head guy who employed us and explained the situation. He was great about it, he had already heard some of what had gone on and said that my brother was out of order and had no rights to say such things. He assured me that I would get paid as usual and just to tell him what work I had done. Then the cherry on the cake...he then said " Would you be available for further work" Well of course I would ;) That will upset someon :lol:e.

Reply to Finally lost my cool ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We employed a tiler to lay some rectified wood effect planks in a herringbone pattern…...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Finally lost my cool !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.