Discuss Finished a pool today ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

IMG_4119.jpg In the Malvern's , i will do a little film for you-tube,and the forum later, my next pool is also outside in Cheltenham ! to start on friday , :thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Lol looks like the neighbours have tried to out do you Dave.
We put that above ground pool there to try and keep the owners happy ! as they have been the most impatient customers ever ! hence they have ignored the advice i gave them to let the tiling cure !! they have blown the guarantee from us & the manufactures , but there you go !.
Thanks for all your likes guys ......... :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Finished a pool today ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB