Discuss finished yet ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
finished my last job before crimbo yesterday, bathroom from hell, nowt went right, customer kept changing there minds, one of those jobs when you finish and jump in the van to go home you breath a big sigh of relief.....lol

looking forward to crimbo now and a couple of weeks off....:hurray:.....:8:

merry christmas everyone...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9966

I finish tonight. I am hell bent on getting one thing sorted before I go because I'm not back till the 2nd and everybody else will be expecting me to come in next week if it's not been sorted.

Situation is finally sorted. I have a few bits of paperwork to do, a couple of quick meetings and then that's it, I'm going home to spend the next two weeks finishing my masters dissertation (again).

D

Dougs Third Go

You Should have gone Doug... my sesh got dropped at the last minute.. so went xmas shopping instead , just got back in..
Naah, not worth it really Dave, the police will be on A6 just outside Kendal, breath testing everybody like they were last week on saturday morning. Not driving anywhere on Monday, so Sunday will be the night:drool5:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to finished yet ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
I have been involuntary finished for the last two weeks , and my home -life is getting a bit...
Replies
Views
robertson60
R
Last week was a pain......booked to do 4 units at a barn conversion (Let's, for a B&B) nothing...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
I
I'll set the scene. The in laws invited us round for a BBQ yesterday, and these are always well...
Replies
Views
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB