Discuss First of all, just a quick hello.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

ceeceebee

Thanks for posting this forum on the internet, moderaters. The reason I have joined (and I am not a professional tiler or have any great experience) is that I will post a specific question regarding grout problems, a strange question which I hope someone can answer. We live in the sunny (sometimes) South West France near the town of Montauban. An area known for Rugby team, Charantaise Melons, fruit growing and wine making. I am semi-retired (I had my own commercial estate agency in the UK for 24 years). now besides repairs and renovations to the house and building, growing a few vines for wine making (some even drinkable) I keep two horses, two cats and one dog happy, plus one wife moderately happy. :lol:
Thanks all.

CCB.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to First of all, just a quick hello.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

V
Hello all. I'm Dan, a carpenter from Buckinghamshire. Recently bought my first house and he...
Replies
Views
J
Hello. My first post. After having good search, these tiling forums are the best I have come...
Replies
Views
I
N
Hello everyone a very happy new year to you all!! It’s been a while since I last posted...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
B
First off hello to all. Now my question is- I have a impatient customer who is putting pressure...
Replies
Views
I

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB