Discuss Fishing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Out on the river Ayr on last day of the season & got a nice fish, pity it wasn't clean though.
ereveser.jpg

Took a couple of days off work to de stress on the river.

S

Stef

i had a few this season various rivers, fish the lomond system mainly, but its been poor this season. has the ayr got an extension our river finnished last week. how much is a season permit, was thinking about heading down there. mate was talking about the girvan i think dont know much about it

I bought a day ticket for the top beat of the Ayr (Muirkirk) that's where I got this fish.
The Girvans a very good river, not very big but gets a lot of salmon.
I fished the Stinchar the day before but only saw 1 fish, I packed up early as the weather changed dramatically & the river ended up full of leaves.

S

Stef

i was looking at the tweed for a day.some of the beats look nice. some of the prices are a bit out of my league right enough.
do you ever fish the tay? good prices in feb and march

Fish up at Dalguise & the Tummel.

I looked at upper floors a couple o seasons ago on the Tweed, £660+vat per day but you had to book 3 days minimum & take the hotel, worked out about £2500 for the 3 days!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fishing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB