Discuss Fitting -out your new van ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390838156.875996.jpg

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
These bins were mentioned before on here. I got some and find them really useful,You can lift them out. I've the laser level in one, core drills in another, and I just take them in with me if needed.

Tommy is that a Peugeot , Citroen or fiat your driving their ! Like the way you've racked it out , I drive a Peugeot expert so looking for ideas!

Renault Trafic Vivaro All Xenon HeadLight Bulbs 100W: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Actually illegal and may require wiring additions.

Or a HID conversion ?

Couldn't fault the headlights on my Trafic to be honest.standard bulbs and possibly the best lights on any vehicle ive ever owned. Plus I have a hatred of All those aftermarket hid/ xenon conversions, plus all those horrible dazzling blue bulbs that everyone seems to fit lol. Those osram bulbs look good though. I had terrible headlights on a 99 corolla and fitted similar. A little better but not enough to justify the price. My two neighbours spend their time arsing about with their lights,bulbs. Conversion kits etc, just overgrown wanabe boy racers lol. I've been in their cars and know there's no significant improvement in the light. Each to their own I suppose ;) Rant aside, I do like those led tail lights. Interested to see don't hey come in repeater form for indicators. For my mind a lot of vehicles on the roads have very poor indicators especially during daylight. My vans probably a bit old ( 07) to be blinging up but I look forward to seeing how Neale's van develops over the duration. It's pretty sweet as it is. I'd still be tempted by a vivaro even though my Trafic & I have had a rocky time lately.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
L

LM

I would recommend a guard that fits on teh rear bumper to give protection. You can get black or stainless. I woud also get the wrap over type,http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIVARO-TRAFIC-PRIMASTAR-3D-BUMPER-COVER-PROTECTOR-/171044984907?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model:Vivaro&hash=item27d313584b . I bought the flat type but it doesnt protect the curved edge.
Sill protectors are available too in Stainless and saves scuffing paint work when getting out of the van.
Be carefull if you want a Bull bar as there are not many that fit the new vans due to the air con pump being in the way. If you do find one let me know.
Side bars look cool but can drag if you go over uneven ground on site.
You can get Stainless front and rear bumper bars etc to add protection.
I went for heavy duty original cloth seat covers, took a while to fit properly but most people look and think they are the original seats.
Stainless door handle covers are available and I find it help keep the van clean when you open the doors with grout or adhesive residue on your hands as it wipes off easier than the black plastic handles. They just stick on with scotch tape...very sticky !
Get a USB stick and down load your music collection on to it. Stick it in the USB port on the dash and you have all your music to hand. Great idea.
I bought some extra original interior roof lights for the rear to add more light.
Finally finish it with one of these :thumbsup:
Prefix registrations search. Searches prefix style registrations

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/buy.html?plate=PO10 OLS&price=399
Sir Aramaic what interior lights do you recommend

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fitting -out your new van ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB