Discuss Fixed Width Forum - You can change back too though! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've opted to have the forum fixed width, though I've enabled the option for any of you to change back at any time.

If you scroll to the bottom of the forum on the left, you'll see a drop-down menu with a few styles in it.

Fixed Blue and Orange is now the standard, and Blue and Orange is the old style. Feel free to play with that setting and see what you're comfortable with.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fixed Width Forum - You can change back too though! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
..... that might be my fault. If I've edited your account in the admin area, my own password...
Replies
Views
I might be looking for a moderator or two in the coming months so would like to put the feelers...
Replies
Views
I've ballsed up some permissions messing around, as usual, can you guys just check to see who's...
Replies
Views
7ACK14
Okay, so I don't want you to reply to this if you don't want to. The stats will be private...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB