Discuss Flex Lcp1703vr Planetary Polisher - Would You Use This? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Due to the huge volume of enquiries we get for concrete countertop polishing we're looking for a compact planetary polisher.

The obvious route would be the Samich/Klindex UFO - but it's quite bulky (tall) and expensive.

There's the Chinese option of course, but I've not seen anything I rate so far - but still looking.

Flex offer this product, it sells in volume in the USA but very poorly here. They brought it to the Uk 3 years ago and it was a flop, probably because it wasn't marketed to the right people. Plus I think it was simply too much money at the time.

Would you use one or consider one and if so what uses do you see for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Flex Lcp1703vr Planetary Polisher - Would You Use This? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
I'm gonna stick this on Ebay, but would rather give someone on here the chance first.... Its...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
I've been fitting some laminate flooring at a house and the homeowners were also having some...
Replies
Views
robbieraven
R
K
Good Evening All Just on with a bathroom in silver trav at the moment that requires quite a bit...
Replies
Views
Just finished a bathroom and separate toilet yesterday. On arriving at the customers at 8am...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB