Discuss Floor Heating Limited in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I've just realised; do you mean Paul Short's business?

That's right Dan. Paul it seems tried to sell the business as a going concern but didnt get what he wanted or maybe no-one was interested. They seem to have retired to their place in Cyprus and ceased trading on Friday night, which is a blow as I used them a lot. Good products, great prices and excellent customer service. Shame.

I had an e-mail from him this morning and a phone call from Duncan shortly after.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
That's right Dan. Paul it seems tried to sell the business as a going concern but didnt get what he wanted or maybe no-one was interested. They seem to have retired to their place in Cyprus and ceased trading on Friday night, which is a blow as I used them a lot. Good products, great prices and excellent customer service. Shame.

I had an e-mail from him this morning and a phone call from Duncan shortly after.

I wish them all the best. They're an awesome couple and I dealt with them for years at one point off and on.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor Heating Limited in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
We are just about to rip out a travertine bathroom. Breaks my heart as the wall tiles look great...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
P
Dear Experts! Here's a homeowner looking for advice about a home renovation project. It's a...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB