Discuss Floor Polish? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

adamleibo

Hi - I have textured porcelain tiles on my bathroom floor (Q Rock Riven, from Topps Tiles) - they are very very rough and difficult to clean. I just want to give them a bit of a shine. Does anyone know if HG Hagesan Golvpolish (Satin Gloss Polish) would be appropriate?

I have the same tiles in a different bathroom and coated them with Fila High Gloss Finish (on advice from Topps Tiles!) and these looked OK to start with but turn grey everytime they get wet (and it's also scraping of very easily).

Any advice would be welcome....

Thanks

Adam

D

DHTiling

Hi Adam..

That sealer is not suitable..

Use
[h=1]LTP Glaze Protector[/h]
A low maintenance satin finish self shine sealer for glazed ceramic, unpolished porcelain and vitrified quarry tiles. Protects and embellishes all types of tiles, excellent for use on low absorbent quarry tiles including new Victorian style flooring. Highly resistant to wear and stains. Slip resistant. Maintain with LTP Floorshine.

Tips: For interior use only.

Technical Data Sheet (PDF)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor Polish? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
S
Hello Can anyone help me locate one of these tiles (to replace a broken one on kitchen floor)...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
Evening all, i'm about to start my first tiling project and thought i'd share it on here an see...
Replies
Views
dantheram
D
I've been to see a job where tiles are coming loose on a ply overlaid floor. Underneath the ply...
Replies
Views
acetiled
A
R
Hello all, Been lurking the past few days to get a feel for the forum, seems some very...
Replies
Views
Rossymcg
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Floor Polish?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.