Discuss Floor prep problem. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Well the customer has taken the floor up and what a sight its 9 mm ply not 12mm direct to joists and is nailed with plasterboard nails in one area it is so rotten(think were the dogs been using it as a toilet),the lady went thru it ,have now got my chippie in to re ply it,they have now agreed it needs to be prepped properly.
Good stuff!!

W

White Room

Well the customer has taken the floor up and what a sight its 9 mm ply not 12mm direct to joists and is nailed with plasterboard nails in one area it is so rotten(think were the dogs been using it as a toilet),the lady went thru it ,have now got my chippie in to re ply it,they have now agreed it needs to be prepped properly.

Bet that was a sight:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor prep problem. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
OK hear me out. Kitchen floor. Pro tiler. 15mm clearance from top of dishwasher to underside of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB