Search the forum,

Discuss Floor tile came up - how to fix in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Had my bathroom floor done a year or so ago and noticed for a while now that one of the tiles next to the door was moving when walked on. I've taken it up and wondering how to fix it now - can I just take out the rest of the old adhesive and then re-lay?

The floor is chipboard with jackoboard then proGrid UFH. The tile came up easily and cleanly with no adhesive left on the back so not sure if it just wasn;t put down properly or if there is another issue. Hoping the rest of the floor is ok...

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1199.JPG

Reply to Floor tile came up - how to fix in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement