Discuss floorboard movement in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tiler Blackpool

Hi again, just started on a floor in a kitchen, 4m2.just taken up the laminate floor and found the floor boards have some movement. Was going to lay backerboard but not sure im happy with the movement. Cant find where the boards join therefore cant find the joists ANYWHERE to be able to screw then down better. Would 15 mm ply cure this movement or am i kidding myself?? Customers taken a few days off work while im in so dont want want to aggrevate unless necessary. My instinct tells me to tell him to get a joiner in to lay the boards better! Buggars up mine and his schedule though although dont want a qick fix!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to floorboard movement in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, my name is David, nice to meet you all. I would like to ask you all your...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not looking to tile the floor, but feel this forum has some really smart and helpful...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
[reposted here as it seems much more active] Hi, I’m not looking to tile the floor, but feel...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB