Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Flu like symtoms in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

There was a wood preserver years ago (can't remember the brand) that used to knock me for six every time:thumbsdown: flu like symptoms, sickness and the other, really horrible stuff
vomit-3.gif

Maybe she is coming down with something anyway, but I just meant SHE might be sensitive to the smell, not that its harmful to her.

So far as I know, tanking doesn't have a high VOC content like gloss/varnish, but it does have a bit of a funny/pongy smell, like matt emulsion etc.

Best advice I would give is to leave the house for a while if SHE is sensitive to the smell? Then get all the windows open once you painted, to help drying out. 2nd coat tomorrow is it?

EDIT : Then again, who would make the tea???!!! Nice weather here tomorrow, you could advise a trip to the shops for more biscuits if the 2nd coat goes on tomorrow?

Last edited:

Reply to Flu like symtoms in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Looked at job yesterday, plumber has installed Impey Aquadec for customer but hasn't tanked it...
Replies
Views
T
Hello fellow tilers- I was a member on here before, but couldn't log in- as my e.mail address...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
T
Hi People, Currently doing a terracotta floor and wanting advice on a suitable finish if you...
2 3
Replies
Views
TMTservices
T
There was a member on the sparky forum (I've just banned 'her') whos username was Harness69, had...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Flu like symtoms
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.