UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss football in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
John check guinness book of records for the team with the most league titles won.

54 n counting. :thumbsup:

Or even 54 n stop counting :prrr:

Come on Robson, be honest, it's just like flippin a coin in the SPL, heads or tails, but you can't argue with the stats

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Not really a proper league. :lol:

I seem to remember the last time Rangers played Leeds in Europe, Battle of Britain they called it.
It was between the Scottish & English Champions.

Cant really remember the score, could you enlighten us John? :smilewinkgrin:

Certainly can Robson. That was a victory for your lot, and that was the only year that the Scottish League meant anything. Didn't rangers go on to conquer Europe as well that year.

If you look at the stats you'll see that Leeds have actually won twice as many UEFA Cups than Rangers. Not quite made into the Guinness World Records yet, but it will do for me. :smilewinkgrin:

D

Daveshadowman

:lol::lol::lol: which empty seat do you use?

Thought the Arsenal game in the Cup was a good performance but didn't find the tactics against us in the spirit of the game - but loved the passion O'neil showed jumping behind the 4th official.

it can not of been an empty seat i was sat in it :smilewinkgrin:
and tactics might not have been spot on but O'Neil has done a brilliant job since he arrived at the S.O.L

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to football in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
I recently got several loose/hollow tiles rebonded on my bathroom floor. Having left with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.