Discuss For sale Rubi DU 200L in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Good price Charlie - great cutter for anyone, not just newbies:thumbsup:

And the parts will be easily enough to get from TT if needed in the future:smilewinkgrin:

You are right merlecollins, I damaged the pump about 3 years ago, the plastic waterfeed completly snapped off one day in transit, thought i would need to buy whole new pump but called David TradeTiler and he stocked the actual part that had snapped!! Couldent believe it!!!, think it cost be only about 6 quid!!

Reply to For sale Rubi DU 200L in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am selling my Rubi Speed Magnet 62 for £150. Less than a year old (purchased July '21)...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I come from Taiwan and got a 60x120x1.2 floor tile job. But i only have Rubi DU-200L, so...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
J
For Sale- Rubi TS 40 cutter well looked after complete with 2 cutters, new cost approx. £200...
Replies
Views
Gareth Raines
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
For sale Rubi DU 200L
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.