UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss FOR SALE - SIGMA 3CMAX with pull handle too! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Hi

I have a nearly new sigma 3cmax tile cutter for sale for £200-00p including a new extra pull handle so you have the best of both worlds ..

it is in absolutely immaculate condition and it really has only demo'd on a few tiles. they are £299-00p new so there's a £100 saving to be had along with the extra handle too! so if you want to save £100 then heres you opportunity..

i'd prefer collection only BUT if there's a serious buyer who is prepared to pay for postage, then i'll happily do that..
i will post some pics up tomorrow.

serious enquiries only so PM me if you are interested..

regards
Ed :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to FOR SALE - SIGMA 3CMAX with pull handle too! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
Cutting the last few 50x50 10mm ceramic floor tiles yesterday(terrible homebase tiles). Should...
Replies
Views
Once again turning to the helpful folks on this forum for advice. Rather than using my wet...
Replies
Views
O
Afternoon everyone, I am selling my Rubi DC 250 1200 bed wet saw! It's approx 2 yrs old and in...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.