Discuss For sale: TRAILER (Ideal for smart car or small cars) 365 Drills tow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

[SIZE=+4]Smart Car Trailer[/SIZE]
car20.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Watch this detailed video !

[/SIZE]
[video=youtube;Lx4Un5zkKDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4Un5zkKDk[/video][SIZE=+2]
[/SIZE]

T15.jpg

For sale is a Sandspec Trailer (Please watch Video above) You can see the stamp plate above
T1.jpg

All items fully working. It lowers up and down via the loading wheel
T4.jpg

Birds Eye view of the entire trailer.
T2.jpg

These folding ramps make it very easy and SAFE to load. Simply drive the smart onto the trailer
T3.jpg

Unlike other trailers where the ramps can pop off these are fixed via hinges so the ramps cant pop off during loading
T5.jpg

This is the view drivers behind get. You can see the numberplate and the raised ramps.

T6.jpg

To hook it up to a car simply lift the handle of the tow bar and wind the trailer down onto the towing eye.
T7.jpg

This spare wheel is in great condition and never been used. You can still see the original print on the tyre.
T8.jpg

It is secured by three bolts so that it does not rattle and is very safe
T9.jpg

The best thing with this design is the easy on and easy off folding ramp. Just lift into place when you offload or load.
T10.jpg

The ramps have hinges so there is no chance of them popping off during loading or whilst driving. Safe !
T11.jpg

These are the wheel straps and in the first photo you can see them deployed on the smart car.
T12.jpg

The ramp simply lifts up and down and has a middle joint which swivels down. Really a doddle to use.
T13.jpg

Just use light force to let the ramp kink in the middle and ease it down (shown in video too)
T14.jpg

The ramp simply slots back into place. IF you do want to make it more secure just use bungy rope.
The ramp secures in place via a nut and a bolt.
T16.jpg

Overall this is a very solid over engineered trailer. I was told it was a prototype where they fixed much more gear onto it than needed.
They then pared down the metal and gadgets so that other models were cheaper to produce. This is a very sturdy item.
It will keep its value long term so if your circumstances change - like mine - you can simply resell it on ebay.
This will suit somebody who maybe is going travelling and wants to tow their car knowing its very secure.

Unlike other trailers this one will not flex and bend. Its super strong. Its not new so there are signs of cosmetic wear and tare.
You must bring a car with a tow bar. I cant deliver as we sold our car and bought a van instead.
We are open to all reasonable offers but in no rush to sell. We are planning on it taking a year to sell (All of 2013)
[SIZE=+2]01992 410636[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Location of the item is HODDESDON EN11 9DF[/SIZE]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to For sale: TRAILER (Ideal for smart car or small cars) 365 Drills tow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
It has been painful (painfully slow!) BUT slowly I am refreshing the box set range for the...
Replies
Views
D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
I've been lurking for a while now so thought it best to say hi and ask a couple of questions...
Replies
Views
S
D
At 365Drills we have a wide range of small sized diamond cores. The price you pay depends on...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB